INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON RECENT ADVANCES IN AI WITH ENERGY SYSTEMS AND SMART TECHNOLOGIES -ICRAIEST'21
Jaipur, India, November 27-28, 2021
|Abstract registration deadline||October 5, 2021|
|Submission deadline||November 10, 2021|
We would like to warmly welcome you to the INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON RECENT ADVANCES IN AI WITH ENERGY SYSTEMS AND SMART TECHNOLOGIES -ICRAIEST'21 which will be held on 27 NOVEMBER 2021 in virtual platform. ICRAIEST'21 is the leading academic and Industry gathering for presenting novel and fundamental advances in the field of Engineering. As ICIDR continues to increase in quality and prestige, the growth in number of attendees will be no different this year. ICRAIEST'21 brings academicians, social workers, policy makers, and other stakeholders from many countries while creating a great opportunity to meet new colleagues and develop new relationships.
ICRAIEST'21 is designed to develop the careers of the participants while increasing opportunities for their future. Renowned resource persons in the education field will conduct special sessions at the conference, such as publication workshops and Joint Research Workshops. The conference will also provide a unique convergence of networking, learning, inspiring keynote speeches, discussions, industry-academia conversations, plenary speeches, and workshops along with publication opportunities.
One of the main objectives of ICRAIEST'21 is to continue to work toward improving the standard of the international community of researchers, scholars, and practitioners by introducing them to the latest trends, developments, and challenges in the Engineering field .
Electricity grids, smart homes/constructions, transmission, other energy infrastructures are rapidly evolving to meet the increasing energy demand and rapid industrialization. Value-centric cyber-physical systems are required to deliver energy services efficiently and reliably. Forecasting, monitoring, optimization applications have the potential to transform future energy networks into smart systems that address pressing social issues like energy crisis, climate change, and the environment. Machine learning, data analytics, and the Internet of Things (IoT) are becoming more popular in energy supply networks such as smart cities, power systems, and transportation systems. Smart buildings and robust power and grids have increased energy efficiency, convenience, and comfort.
The aim of ICRAIEST'21 is to bring researchers from several disciplines together to present their work on machine learning applications in energy supply systems including smart cities, smart grids, transport systems to advocate cutting-edge AI solutions to improve the fiability, efficiencies, affordability and resilience of energy systems.
The conference is specially designed by the ICIDR team together with a committee of experts from international universities with the guidance of the Academic Governing Body of conferences and the committee of the ICIDR . ICRAIEST'21 is under the guidelines of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). The conference consists of high quality supporting journals UGC Care Listed & Scopus Indexed. The conference proceedings will be published in the UGC Care Listed & Scopus Indexed Journal with Indexing and DOI.
Conference Registration Fees is 10 USD Per participant which will be payable after the acceptance of Abstract.
All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference.
The manuscript should be prepared in the following format:
- Title of the Paper, Name, Position, Affiliation, Contact no. and Email Address.
- Abstract of not more than 300 words with 3-4 keywords at the end of the abstract.
- The final paper word limit is 4000-5000 words along with the abstract of 250 words.
- The abstract should be in font size 12 ( Times New Roman, 1.5 line spacing)
- The title of the paper should be in font size 16 and should be centrally aligned.
- The name of the author / authors should be in font size 12 and affiliations in font size 11
- The subheadings and the body of the text should be in font size 12.
- The paper should be submitted in MS-Word Format.
- All references should follow APA style (6th edition).
- All the tables and figures should be appropriately numbered and provided in the manuscript.
- The paper, tables, charts, references should follow APA-6th Guidelines overall.
List of Topics
- Renewable Energy System, Grid Integration Techniques, Micro Grids / Nano Grids.
- Hybrid Electricity and water management and environment issues, smart irrigation systems.
- Batteries, energy technologies, energy efficient systems, power conversion topologies and control techniques.
- FACTS, HVDC systems, High Voltage Technology, grounding and safety protections.
- Electric Vehicles, V2G technologies, charging technologies and autonomous mobile robots.
- Integration of PV and Wind Power Plants.
- Telecommunication Integrations, IoT, Cloud Computing, other ICT concept in energy and transportation systems.
- Electricity pricing, retail markets, electricity access and policy options.
- Cyber Physical Systems, Digital Twins for Power and Energy systems.
- System Dynamic and Modeling of Power and Energy Systems.
- Renewable Power Forecasting using AI and ML techniques.
- Advanced Optimization Techniques, Hybrid Optimizations.
Institution Of Engineers, India, Jaipur Chapter.
Celebal Technologies, India
Gears Solutions, India
ICRAIEST'21 proceedings will be published in UGC Care Listed , Scopus Indexed, ICIDR Journal with Indexing and DOI.
The conference will be held in Virtual mode through technology platform mentioned in the website. The coordination will be done from the International Center for Interdisciplinary Research Foundation (ICIDR).
All questions about submissions should be emailed to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Organizers can also be contacted on +91-8290921979